- Large variety of solutions to precisely fit your specific application
- 3 sizes available; 315mm, 355mm and 400mm. Mounting feet are included
- Uni-Directional JT Performance: 22-54N (50Hz), 30-63N (60Hz)
- Reversible JT Performance: 22-54N (50Hz), 30-63N (60Hz)
- 2 Speed or inverter controlled motors
- Choice of high temperature electrical isolator or terminal box
- Can be supplied with eithers guards or deflector vanes
JT STANDARD JET FAN
- JT Uni-Directional version offers a simple and cost effective solution
- JT Truly Reversible version offers 100% thrust in either direction
- Supporting CFD simulations available from our UK Centre of Excellence
Our standard profile product offers car park designers a simple and cost effective solution.
The product is comprised of a cased Axial fan, factory-fitted with two cylindrical, un-podded silencers, which each incorporate a bellmouth at both the unit inlet and outlet, in order to optimise thrust performance. Depending on specific customer needs, the uni-directional product can be fitted with guards (both ends) or alternatively can have an inlet guard and discharge deflector vane unit fitted. Where the reversible product is used, it can be fitted with either guards or deflectors at both the inlet and outlet positions.
Our JT product can be built to suit 3 different high temperature specifications. The standard product (base variant) is designed to deliver a once-off emergency smoke extract duty (for a maximum duration of up to 2 hours) at 200°C, but two other options are also available to suit either 300°C or 400°C. Our 200°C rated units are fitted an electrical isolator as standard, whilst our 300°C and 400°C rated units have a terminal box fitted as standard. It is however possible to fit the 200°C rated unit with a terminal box or to fit a high temperature electrical isolator to either the 300°C and 400°C rated units. The standard protection system for this product range is a galvanised finish, but we can also offer a variety of alternative paint finishes (based on any standard RAL colour), as may be required in order to meet a specific project specification.